Truck: 1999-2001 Ford 5.4 or 6.8L F-250-F-550 2x4 / 4x4
Engine: 1989-1998 Cummins 12 Valve
Transmission: 4R100 Automatic
The kit includes all items listed in your quote, an installation guide, and supplemental instructions.
*Before ordering please make sure you have read the appropriate conversion overview for your year specific vehicle and the important information below:
Supporting parts you need- or may already have- that are not included in the kit:
- Starter appropriate for the adapter plate you choose
- Dodge exhaust downpipe or one that fits your custom turbo.
- 1999 - 2007 Ford intercooler, tubes, boots and clamps
- 94-03 Dodge A/C Compressor
- Miscellaneous bolts, hoses, fittings
- See the Overview for your truck for other important parts that may apply!
Installation and use information:
- Minimal and insignificant grinding of the Cummins oil pan rail is required, but this does not ruin the Cummins engine block core value.
- This adapter plate is designed for the 5R110 transmission used behind the 6.0L diesels, but also works with the Gas 4R100 transmissions.
- Customers using 5.4L or 6.8L 4R100 transmissions must drill the threads out of the bottom two holes in the transmission bell housing or leave the bolts out. Two holes on the top of the adapter plate are not used with the 4R100. We sell this adapter plate to 4R100 customers so they can upgrade to a 5R110 later if they wish and not have to buy another adapter plate.
Thank you for doing business with Diesel Conversion Specialists- Kalispell, Montana, USA