DCS CUMMINS CONVERSION KIT - 2002-2003 FORD DIESEL 6-SPEED to 2003-2012 CUMMINS
Truck: 2002-2003 Ford Diesel F-250 - F-550 2x4 / 4x4
Engine: 2003-2012 Common Rail Cummins
Transmission: Ford 7.3 Diesel ZF6 6-Speed Manual
The kit includes all items listed in your quote, an installation guide, and supplemental instructions.
*Before ordering please make sure you have read the appropriate conversion overview for your year specific vehicle and the important information below:
Supporting parts you need- or may already have- that are not included in the kit:
- 94-02 Dodge Cummins starter
- Dodge 6 speed flywheel, custom pilot bushing or clutch kit.
- Dodge exhaust downpipe or one that fits your custom turbo.
- 94-03 Dodge A/C Compressor
- Miscellaneous bolts, hoses, fittings
- See the Overview for your truck for other important parts that may apply!
Installation and Use Information:
- Minimal and insignificant grinding of the Cummins oil pan rail is required, but this does not ruin the Cummins engine block core value.
- Significant grinding of the transmission bellhousing is necessary for starter clearance, enough to make a small hole through the side of the case. This does not adversely affect the structural strength of the transmission.
- Using the 2003-2012 Dodge Cummins starter may be possible, but the solenoid wire connector usually hits the oil pan rail- so be prepared to purchase a 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins starter.
Thank you for doing business with Diesel Conversion Specialists- Kalispell, Montana, USA